Monday, January 22, 2007

My Super Duper Cosmic Spaghetti™ Recipe

Dear Readers,

I know you weren't eagerly anticipating the day when I would be writing recipes, but I'm afraid the time has come.

So, for all of you foodies out there, here's my Super Duper Cosmic Spaghetti™ Recipe!

You need:

Spaghetti (Al Dente)
1 Egg per 150g Spaghetti (The Chicken Variety)
Chicken Meat (1 Breast per Person)
A Lot Of Blue Cheese (To Taste)
Raisins/Sultanas
White Wine
Cinnamon
Extra Virgin Olive Oil

For The Cosmic Mixture™:

So, you cook the chicken (get someone else to do it, as I do), chop it up, add the raisins, marinate them in a saucepan in the white wine, add some olive oil if you like it, some cinnamon and finally add the blue cheese and let it melt. What's important is that the whole thing is hot.

Meanwhile, you should have the spaghetti boiling. Sieve the water out and add the egg, whisk it until it's not really liquid anymore and then add the Cosmic Mixture™.

Make sure that the Cosmic Mixture and the Spaghetti Carbonara have mingled well together, and toss the whole contents of the Spaghetti Pan into The Plate.

Then, pour out a glass of white wine, get out your favourite fork, and enjoy, like I just did.



Disclaimer: I do not take any responsibility for people contracting Salmonella, Food Poisoning or Ebola after ingesting The Super Duper Cosmic Spaghetti™.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds intriguing - if it weren't for the blue cheese... I hate blue cheese :(

9:17 am  
Blogger d. said...

I think that with eggs only (carbonara style) it would work as well, or perhaps with some honey. Just put in more raisins.

1:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya, finally posting a comment to ur blog :P
Liked the recipe...especially the fact that it contains blue cheese!! Yumm...will try cooking it sometime.

7:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home