Sunday, April 01, 2007

Tut tut tut...

Dear Reader,

My sincerest apologies go to you, faithful disciple of debris ™, who has been deprived of my semi-regular mental meanderings.

About the books.

I read a book called Clowning in Rome; it's very good, I should've mentioned it long ago but haven't. Work has been getting to me, so I couldn't really take time off and read.

I also happen to have acquired a motor scooter, which is making reading on the bus a tad impossible.

So at the moment I'm reading nineteen eighty-four, which is sounding incredibly naive and optimistic, in hindsight.

I have also made the move back to a Windows Xp machine after 4 sad months on a 17" iMac loaded with OS X 10.4. If you ask me, Apple should've stuck to fruit.

Happy 1st of April!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I have also made the move back to a Windows Xp machine after 4 sad months on a 17" iMac loaded with OS X 10.4. If you ask me, Apple should've stuck to fruit.

Is the last paragraph some form of April fool?

If not,I would readily accept the machine with it's original software to relive you of your sadness~ xD

5:56 pm  
Blogger d. said...

O Imhawwda,

I see you have an acute mind, keep it up. Meanwhile, it is my pleasure to inform you that one of the more intelligent readers of this online tome actually fell for it. I love April the 1st. I don't.

6:00 pm  
Blogger Kenneth said...

Bastard

10:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home